Dynamic Lethargy Films

I made a few more steps forward on my Sunset video. I’ve run into a few issues I’ll have to over come. A short time ago I posted about my idea to do a video of a sunset. dynamiclethargyfilms.ca/sunset-2/ Since then I’ve tried to get a good video several times. I’m on “Sunset #6” now…. Read Article →

As I contemplate some new projects, I’ve thought about how to develop characters. I’ve thought about this before, but it never hurts to revisit my approach. Character Tags I’ve found Lester Dent’s formula helped me a lot with my writing. I added his article to one of my earlier posts: http://dynamiclethargyfilms.ca/the-lester-dent-master-fiction-plot-test-drive/ In his article, Lester… Read Article →

After a long period away from my blog, I was somewhat surprised to see a rather big jump in visits over the last three months. I wonder why my website gets more views now. WordPress says I get much more views than Google Analytics says. I like what WordPress says better. Part of the discrepancy… Read Article →

I started to work on a small movie project this week. I’ve not done much work on any of my other, higher priority, projects, but I thought this one might get the ball rolling. Recently I’ve watched a lot of the relaxation / autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) videos on YouTube. They helped me cope… Read Article →

A few weeks ago I bought an 8mm/super 8 film to video transfer unit made by Wolverine. I wanted to use it to transfer some old home movies. It has been a bit of a struggle. Old Home Movies Many years ago, about 1983 or 1984, I used an old projector and a rented video… Read Article →

A while ago I read a report about a fast food company owner who suggested that he could replace most, if not all, of his staff through automation. I thought, “how would he feel if he could be replaced by automation”. Is their work really that much more complicated that cooking hamburgers. My original idea… Read Article →

I’ve been working on two projects, although it is really a piece of work I need to do for both of them. It isn’t going well. My primary project is a retrospective of my late wife to show family and friends. The other project is called “Brief Moments of Tranquility”. Both of these use videos… Read Article →

One of the issues I have with recording a lot of voice work for “The Barrier” is the cost of renting a studio and recording engineer. I wonder if I can do that on my own. I did my own voice over recording for “Who Shot the President”, “My Next Film”, and the original version… Read Article →

While I would like to just dive into one or another of my projects, I need to get some rather mundane pieces of work out of the way. It isn’t very inspiring work and some days I just want to rest and relax. This week I   got started on a catalogue of all my videos…. Read Article →

Scroll To Top