Detective Story Week Ten

This was a very good week for my script. I finished 34 scenes and I have 6 or 7 left to do. At one point I thought I would have the script finished this week.

I’m debating if I should replace two scenes that aren’t working with a single scene. I skipped those two scenes for now. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with them. Maybe I can just drop them altogether. Another possibility is to expand then into a longer sequence with a little more meat.

The script is 61 pages now, and I think I will end up with about 70. That is too short for a feature, but I think that when I rewrite it will end up longer.

My scenes were a little longer this week. I think that as I get more into the rhythm of writing the words flow easier. I got over 6,500 words written this week.

I had some trouble with my blog this week. At one point, I thought I had lost everything. Something was wrong with my host’s server. They got that fixed and everything is good now.

Leave a Reply