Detective Story Week Nine

I was making good progress the script this week but other things came up later in the week that distracted me.

Most of the work I did was restructuring the script. I replaced one scene, but I think I can use the original scene somewhere else. I am about a third of the way through the script, based on the number of scenes. I had created a new scene last week, and this week I got I sketched out and written. Working out the background took a while.

I got almost 1,900 words written, but that makes this my least productive week so far. I’m finished 20 scenes and 23 pages. My scenes are still running short.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.