Who Shot the President 2001 (16mm) 3 minutes
Who Shot the President 1994 (Super 8mm) 3 minutes
An intrepid Investigative Reporter blows the lid off the President’s assassination when she interviews one of the conspirators.
WARNING: Some people may find this film offensive.
- Investigative Reporter: Michele L
- Co-conspirator 1: Steve Hanon
- Co-conspirator 2: Clarence Boudreau
Make with the support of the Calgary Society of Independent Filmmakers.
- The $100 Film Festival, Calgary 1994
- “Lost, Lonely and Vicious” YYZ, Toronto 1995
- Edmonton 1996.
At the $100 Film Festival the film received an honorable mention from the jury.
Note: I deleted some broken links 2015 June 17