The Barrier (Video) 85 Minutes.
Arthur Macdonald knew that a traffic barrier would save lives, but he must overcome other barriers first.
Recent graduate, Arthur Macdonald, narrowly avoids a collision with a truck when he takes a short-cut to work. In his job as traffic safety engineer he proposes to erect a median barrier to prevent collisions. His proposal meets with derision from his boss and indifference from the politicians and the public, but Arthur isn’t about to give up. He struggles on toward his goal, despite limited resources, office politics, and City politics.
I want your help
This is version 0.6 of “The Barrier”. movie is an experiment. I plan to develop it further. If you would like to support the movie, or see the final version, please:
- Read my blog: http://www.dynamiclethargyfilms.ca/blog/,
- Sign up for blog updates at the top of this page,
- Like my FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DynamicLethargyFilms/127982497227888,
- Follow my Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/DynamicLethargy, or
- Send me your e-mail via the contact page.
If you know other people who you think might be interested in this project, please share this movie with them.
You can learn about work I did on transportation planning stories that I did earlier here.