I’ve completed the preliminary version of the new scene I wanted to create for my transportation planning movie: “The Barrier”. I wanted to make sure I could do it before I continued with the script rewrite.
When I’m ready to make the new version of “The Barrier”, I will do a final version of this scene. For this trial version I used some old stills of Arthur, my main character. When I do the final version I will do an animated version of Arthur with Nawmal. For me, it seems like the scene runs slowly, so I may go back and speed it up. It may seem faster after I add the animated Arthur.
Now, it’s back to the script rewrite.
You can watch previous version of “The Barrier” (version 0.6) here: